StromTrooper banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I everyone,
I will be moving to Edmonton in Mid February.
Any Stromtroopers in Edmonton? I know Whitey Jr is but I think he's a Triumph Tiger guy now Not sure if he still visits Stromtroopers. Look forward to Western Canada adventures.:thumbup:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hi. Yes, a few Stromtroopers in area. I'm a few K out in FT. Sask. You'll get on a lot of miles just by going somewhere scenic. Lots of good rides to mountains. Of course you will have until the first of May to get your bike ready before the snow is all gone!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Zoom zoom!! I just bought a 2014 1000! Can't wait to pick her up! Gotta figure out what to do with my wee Strom! I want to get back into the forums and maybe meet some more alberta strommers!

·
Registered
228 Posts
I everyone,
I will be moving to Edmonton in Mid February.
Any Stromtroopers in Edmonton? I know Whitey Jr is but I think he's a Triumph Tiger guy now Not sure if he still visits Stromtroopers. Look forward to Western Canada adventures.:thumbup:
I just found out Art. Actually Tom told me in another thread so I came looking.
You will surely be missed out east. I will miss seeing you at NEVA for sure. Good luck on the new trails that life will bring you and the bike. All the best and do keep in touch.
DannyC.

·
Premium Member
2,361 Posts
Love those Esks!

Bon voyage, Art.

Edmonton is the farthest north that my Wee-Strom has taken me.
As I was crossing Alberta rather than visiting, I did not see much of
that wonderful province. Maybe I will make up for that next time I
ride there.

I think you are going to learn a few new things about the word COLD,
and I will let you learn them without any help from me. I am researching
the opposite climate, and enjoying it mightily.

Good luck!
Keith

1 - 11 of 11 Posts