StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need to get some power ports on the 650 and the 1K, really like the adventuretech aux shelf, but on ebay and amazon I am finding some bar mount power ports, cig and 2 USB with covers for less than 20 bucks, anyone use the ebay/amazon solutions?
Thanks

·
Vendor
4,734 Posts
A lot of guys use the handlebar mounted power ports. It just depends on your budget and aesthetic tolerance for such things.

We have special right now on our aux shelves. Buy the shelf and get two power sockets for free. You just need to ask for it when you order.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I used some from ebay..the one with the 4 circular ports.. USB, 12v, switch and voltmeter..I used the 12v and USB only and have it switched from the horn..they work just fine and really damn handy on my trip out east..everyone else's ports stopped working for some reason so I was the work horse..they worked every time..

·
Registered
362 Posts
I got one from ebay as well that has cig. lighter plug and switched USB power outlet and blue LED indicator light. It has a cover that snaps over the outlets and looks to be water resistant, but probably not waterproof. Mounted it down on the right side crash bar next to the tank side cover. Have a power meter on the way too...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts