StromTrooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to clean up my battery wiring and to install Oxford heated grips, a Centech AP-1 fuse box with relay, and a EB headlight relay. Questions I have:

1. The used EB headlight relay that I have has battery leads and I see from other's install threads that it is possible to run leads directly from the EB relay to the PC-8 fusebox (but it was described that they are using the unswitched side of the box). The Centech AP-1 that I am using has only switched connections and can I still run the EB leads directly to the AP-1 or do they have to be run to the battery?

2. Currently, I have a voltmeter, a SAE panel mount that I use to run my air pump, and another SAE extension that I poke out from under the seat to run heated gear all directly wired to the battery. I thought to run the voltmeter, new heated grips, SAE extension, and EB headlight relay (if possible) all from the AP-1. I thought to leave the SAE panel mount hooked directly to the battery so that I have one source unswitched. Does this sound reasonable or should I array it differently?

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Finished and connected the EB headlight relay set up through the fuse box and it appears to work without issue. Very much helped by some old posts of GW's and EB's site.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts