StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before I order, what is the difference between the two speedo healers offered on Adventure Motostuff? For $10 more you can get the "extended" version...is that just a longer cable or something different?

·
Premium Member
330 Posts
Before I order, what is the difference between the two speedo healers offered on Adventure Motostuff? For $10 more you can get the "extended" version...is that just a longer cable or something different?
Nope. The extended model comes with a remote button that allows you to activate the top speed recall feature. With the standard model you'll have to activate that feature from the unit itself, which is usually mounted in some out-of-the-way place (like under the seat). Since I found the top speed recall feature to be about as useful as teats on a bull I opted for the standard model. Read about it here:
http://www.speedohealer.com/

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The reviews/guides on your website are great. Thanks for the info Rev.

·
Registered
24 Posts
My speedo healer should be hear tomorrow, from what I calculated on my GPS it looks like -7%, seems to be 7.5% off at 100 MPH and 6.5% at 50. I also ordered the standard off ebay, was $95 shipped. If experimenting with max speeds is easy enough to bring the GPS.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts