StromTrooper banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone aboard that takes the bipass around Easton. Spotted Black Wee with HiViz/Black Jacket and Hiviz helmet thurs. around 5:15?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Its not me but I'm curious too

Hey, I got a 08 1K and I live in Greensboro and ride to Cambridge often. Would like to run across some other Vstroms.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am in Easton. I retired last year and have lots of free time. I have a Wee. Also I have seen several Stroms around but cannot conect with them.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hey there, wasn't me either. I have a wee and live near Bridgeville DE but ride that way alot. Have you guys ever ridden up 213 from Ches. College to Galena... one of my favorite rides.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I recently semi-retired myself but still work a couple days a week at Shore Sportsman on RT 50 in Easton.If you see an '09 650 parked out front I am probably there stop in and say hi.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I think that would be me. I ride pretty much year round, work on KI and live in Easton right off the bypass.
2011 Vee, all Hi-Viz'd out. I also teach at Ches College for there M/C Safety class. So I'm on 50 & the by-pass quite a lot.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Sorry to hijack your thread. I am receiving the Stromrooper Cache and will be looking to move it South for the winter. Ideally, I would like to pass it to someone in DE or MD. In turn, they could pass it to someone in VA or south. Let me know if anyone is interested and we will make the arrangements.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Anyone riding this Spring (2014)?

I am in DC area, have family in Easton... would like to meet up with some folks out that aways... :thumbup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts