StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow just got my headlight relay from them, 6 days from Japan! This is faster than a letter from Toronto to here ,talk about service.

·
Registered
193 Posts
That's one of the great things about EB. It's quick to get what you ordered from them. That and the outstanding quality of the product on top of it. Good luck with the install for the harness, although you shouldn't need much since it's fairly simple and straight forward.

·
Registered
4 Posts
That's funny, because I have ordered the headlight relay and the PC8 fuse block two weeks ago and have yet to hear anything from Eastern Beaver. I have even emailed them and inquired about the order. I included my order number and date, and still nothing. It took but a day to show up on my credit card statement though.

·
Registered
307 Posts
That's funny, because I have ordered the headlight relay and the PC8 fuse block two weeks ago and have yet to hear anything from Eastern Beaver. I have even emailed them and inquired about the order. I included my order number and date, and still nothing. It took but a day to show up on my credit card statement though.
Mine took a while to get to me, but a large part of that delay was the post office screwed up. The tracking system isn't always helpful either.

He did reply pretty quickly to my emails.

·
Premium Member
4,110 Posts
I have ordered from EB several times, never an issue. Order to ship dates have varied from same day to one that took a week (Jim might have been riding that week :laugh2:) and each has taken about a week to arrive.

·
Registered
725 Posts
I have ordered from EB several times, never an issue. Order to ship dates have varied from same day to one that took a week (Jim might have been riding that week :laugh2:) and each has taken about a week to arrive.
I've had good luck with EB too. I'm on the East coast (USA) and have placed 3 orders with him in the last 3 months, no problems at all.
If you read his Shipping information page, he clearly states that large orders (over $65.) are shipped at a higher priority.

·
Registered
4 Posts
My order came to a total 220 some odd dollars. I think I for filled the priority shipping order cost. Jim did get in touch with me saying he was going to check on Monday and get back to me, but nothing yet. I haven't even got a tracking number. But, maybe he's riding. I would like a bit more communication as to when my order might arrive, or even when it was shipped though. Oh well. At least there's still snow on the ground. Makes the wait easier! Ha ha!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts