StromTrooper banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you ever been to Meadows of Dan, Virginia ?
It's a great little town right on the Blue Ridge Parkway.
Good Eats, Gas, Lodging, Camping...

I say we have an Official Stromtrooper.com East Cost Region
Meet and Greet

The Season is just openng up.. We got lots of folks around here.
Meadows of Dan might be a nice central location
With AWESOME Riding opportunities.

Any of you mopes from the other regions want to come thats OK to, I guess. :p

So I am thinking a nice Saturday coming up in May or Early June.

WHAT SAY YOU
Anyone got a good date?

Throw out a suggestion. Lets get a big gathering of V-Strom's and pulverize the Smokies.

Chris

·
Registered
199 Posts
or

Bears Den in NC is also on the BRP, but its a toss up on which is better or more central. Sounds cool. need a firm date...

·
Registered
4 Posts
came in late... any more info?

Hi all,
I just purchased a DL1000 a few weeks ago and have been having a blast. I live in Northern VA and would be willing to meet up some weekend if you have a little meet and greet. Let me know if there is any further action on this. :)

D

·
0 Posts
Sounds good to me if work don't interupt it I'll be there. Coming from Knoxville. If anyone wants to meet up and ride in together, give a shout.

M

·
0 Posts
Re: V-strom M&G

B-Mac said:
There is a V-Strom meet in May06 18-20 at the Ironhorse next to the Dragon
B-Mac, Was wondering where you found out about the meet information at Ironhorse?

You can count me in on a meet and greet if things work out.

·
Registered
281 Posts
E. Coast M & G

I got the Info off the V-Strom Form site also if you look under Events on this site, Last years get togater is still on this form and there is a direct link with Ironhorse. I dont have the direct link to the other V-Strom site. But Ironhorse can awnser your questions, They are very nice people.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I've made my reservation at the Ironhorse and am planning on heading up from Atlanta Thursday afternoon (May 18). Anyone else riding up from this area at same time, let me know if we can get together for the ride.

Kenny

·
Registered
60 Posts
That's May 18 - don't know how 8) got in there. Oh, I just found out how!

Kenny

·
Registered
16 Posts
Early June would seem to be best for a V-Strom get together

From what I can tell with the Events in the area around Northern and Southern Virginia (as well as Northern North Carolina) there doesn't seem to be much going on. So perhaps that would be a good time. There is a lot of things on the various web sites for late May and late June.

Add me to the list of attendee's for a V-STROM get-together.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts