StromTrooper banner

101 - 106 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
The first time I rode a long time over 80kmh it was very loud, wind noise was unbearable I had ringing in my ears as if I had gone to a rock concert. After a few searches decided to get the surefire ep4 plugs, this are silicon mushroom and they work sort of ok for me, the right side looses it´s seal and become painful after a couple of hours

I bought the surefire ep7 which are foam and worked better for me, but still become painful after a few hours

I'll try the bee wax mighty plugs

·
Premium Member
548 Posts
I'm looking forward to buying some custom plugs next week at the Toronto bike show.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I'm looking forward to buying some custom plugs next week at the Toronto bike show.
I'm thinking the same for the Vancouver Show (in Abbotsford). There is a show discount, or so it is advertised, but I need to do some research before I go to avoid impulse shopping or making an uninformed decision. If custom plugs really work, reliably and effectively, then it is an easy and wise thing to invest in.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I use these inexpensive snore blockers. Bought a large package, and never ride out of town without them. They are pretty comfortable, as I can ride all day long in them. I take a few breaks on long days, and pop 'em out when off the Wee. Now and then I forget to put them in when I take off, and quickly pull over to pop 'em back in.

They reduce the wind noise considerably, and I can still hear stuff going on around me.
earplug.jpeg
I keep several sets in my tank bag. I also have them in my overnight bag whenever I travel. They've helped me more than once find peace in a room occupied by a loud snorer ;)

101 - 106 of 106 Posts