StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone riding in So. Calif. know where a good dynomometer shop is? And the larger question, has anyone Dynoed their Stroms in this area? I am really interested in your feedback and the incremental gain you got by testing/tuning on a dynomometer vs. maps only from PCIIIs etc.

I have a 2005 DL 1000 with:

Secondaries removed
K&N filter
Staintune exhaust
Suzuki shop re-map

I have absolutely no complaints with the way my bike runs. With only the above mods and additions, it is far superior in power and acceleration over stock. However, I am interested in squeezing ever ounce of performance out of it over the RPM range--hence thinking about a dyno tune.

Let me know you think? Any info is appreciated!

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
What part of SoCal are you in? There are probably 25 shops in the general area (maybe more).

·
Registered
42 Posts
I've been using Apex Moto in Anaheim. Their service is great and prices are very competitive. They did a great job on my custom map.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm in Ventura County. No shops in the immediate area with Dynos that I know of, but there has to be some in the greater LA area. Just want to find out if anyone has any 1st hand experience and of course, the results.

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts