StromTrooper banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi to all of you in Stromtrooper land, Ive been reading the posts here for sometime now and Im impressed how knowledgeable most folks on this forum are. Ive been looking at getting back on the street again for the last year or so, riding a K2 XR 400 now, before that a XR 600, XR 500, XL 250, Yamaha 650, Yamaha 200, Yamaha 55cc. Riding mostly in the Rocky Mountains, with a annual trip to Moab. Believe the Wee is the best bike for me after reading this forum and the reviews of the Wee. Looking at some 2 up riding and a few overnight trips. As you can see the largest bike Ive ever rode was a 1975 Yamaha 650, seemed to have plenty of power back then when traveling accross the country, the newer Wee is supposed to have a bit more HP :thumbup: and a bit more reliable as well :yesnod:. You folks have sold me on this bike, picking up a 2012 in Feb or March, a bit freaked out at the out the door cost and farkles it needs :jawdrop: but this is a long term buy. I also really like your smilies ha ha. Looking to make some new friends, a lot of good people here in Stromtrooper land.

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Congrats.... It is the perfect bike for what you seem to want it for... However, I believe it will be the first in the "L" series... so you will have the L2 (I think) instead of the K12....

Keep us posted on your purchase...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts