StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi dudes here,s the strom at the dragon rally in wales last weekend,went though snow and heavy rain bike went superb,wish i had the conti tyres on for the camp site........:-D

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts
Did you get your strom from the Peterborough area? Which dealership did you use? Will be looking to change up from my GSX750F later this year. It's been very reliable but I cannot keep up withn the BMW RT, GS etc that I ride with in the advanced riders group. Hoping the extra cc will help!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did you get your strom from the Peterborough area? Which dealership did you use? Will be looking to change up from my GSX750F later this year. It's been very reliable but I cannot keep up withn the BMW RT, GS etc that I ride with in the advanced riders group. Hoping the extra cc will help!
Hi,
got from Taz suzuki reasonable service and will do deals,i went for a full warranty to be fair it was the trade in price that clinched the deal for me.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Taz too expensive, will be going to George White, Slough. Got him down to £6000 for the DL1000GT plus Suzuki 0% finance deal. Will be looking to pick up 3rd March.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts