StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dont forget to ride to work tomorrow.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.ridetowork.org/

Tomorrow is the anual ride to work day. 07-18-07 Wdenesday

Ride your motorcycle or scooter on this day to demonstrate:
The number of motorcyclists to the general public and to politicians.
That motorcyclists are from all occupations and all walks of life.
That motorcyclists can reduce traffic and parking congestion in large cities.
That motorcycles are for transportation as well as recreation.
That motorcycling is a social good.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Ride to work day is tomorrow? Darn! I wasn't going to ride tomorrow because it is supposed to be stormy all day. I ride to work any chance I get so I guess I'm ok.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Ride to work.... +1,
I do it to make the Suburbanites (SUV) at work mad... it only costs me $15 a month for fuel. As long as it isn't raining in the morning on the way there... I'm on my bike. Made the switch and won't look back.

James

·
Registered
704 Posts
Figures... today is the only day I haven't ridden to work in 2 weeks. My timing is amazing!

·
Registered
800 Posts
Rode same as any other day.

·
Registered
78 Posts
If its not raining when I look out the back door every morning, I'm on the bike. Same story today!!!! Still smiling too!!! May get wet going home, but I'll be smiling!!

·
Premium Member
726 Posts
It's raining pretty good here. Have been riding every day, but I just didn't feel like putting my rain gear on for a 15min ride this morning, so I caged it.

·
Registered
483 Posts
If its not raining when I look out the back door every morning, I'm on the bike. Same story today!!!! Still smiling too!!! May get wet going home, but I'll be smiling!!
+1

Unless, of course, the forecast calls for hail. Did it once, won't do it again!

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
Well, I don't think to many in SoCal were listening, nice weather, good day to ride and all I saw on the road were 2 scooters, 1 sport bike and a harley. So much for ride to work day, what a bunch of slackers:???:
(Yes, I rode mine:mrgreen: )

Jerry

·
Registered
45 Posts
I rode mine today !
The view from my office is of a major highway. There does seem to be an above average number of bikes on the road today, plus the weather is nice

·
Registered
170 Posts
I rode in today, and yesterday, and Monday... sorry, scratch yesterday. I was going to, but needed the car for the space.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Rode to my clients office today!! Of course, I then needed to use his Jeep to load up the ginormous Network Printer/Scanner/Copier and take it in for replacement, but I explained that today was Nat'l Ride to Work Day and he just grinned and said "Cool!"

·
Registered
132 Posts
Raining today, so I rode in - on my bicycle. For some reason I enjoy riding my bicycle in the rain, but not the motorcycle. Go figure.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts