StromTrooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
What Kinda Bike Is That?
5,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Friday, May 13th, I was traveling on east on Rt 118, heading back to Mount Desert Island.

The best that I can pinpoint the location of the photograph is, it was taken between the towns of North Waterford and East Waterford, Maine.

I had left Center Conway, NH at 4:00pm and I was in Buckfield, Maine at 5:15pm. So, my best guess as to the time the below photo was taken was about 4:40pm.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
It Was ME

Hey Barry,

That looks like me and my girlfriend on her Honda Shadow. I live in Bethel. Thought I recognized your highly modified Strom in passing. Nice pic on the fly....

Pete

·
What Kinda Bike Is That?
5,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Barry,

That looks like me and my girlfriend on her Honda Shadow. I live in Bethel. Thought I recognized your highly modified Strom in passing. Nice pic on the fly....

Pete
I have been in several situations where I pick up my hand and wave to the oncoming strom. This time, I was bound and determined to pick up my hand and have a camera in it! It worked! Glad I "caught you"!

·
Premium Member
15,739 Posts
I had left Center Conway, NH at 4:00pm and I was in Buckfield, Maine at 5:15pm. So, my best guess as to the time the below photo was taken was about 4:40pm.
Is the clock on your camera set correctly? It says 2011:05:13 15:50:33 as the time taken.

·
What Kinda Bike Is That?
5,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is the clock on your camera set correctly? It says 2011:05:13 15:50:33 as the time taken.
I have not checked the date and time on the camera's clock. The times that I posted were coming from my riding journal. Pen and paper are much more accurate.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts