StromTrooper banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
6,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was a nice day today so I took the Wee out for a spin. I've taken a couple of stills off my Mobius Actioncam footage. The first was gloss black and I'm sure no red underbelly (as in red bellied black) and the second had an amazingly intricate diamond pattern and was multi coloured green, tan, silver etc.
Sorry no close-ups as I was a little busy in avoidance mode.

·
Registered
858 Posts
lol - just don't run over any turtles (we have quite a few strolling across the roads here in the south).
I'd be scared to run over anything in Oz - y'all have more poisonous critters than not over there it seems.

Reactions: Vhawg

·
Administrator
13,828 Posts
It must be a Snake week or something.. My wife and I came across three on our little ride yesterday.. two were pre-flattened by cars and/or trucks and I managed to avoid the other one.

..Tom

·
Administrator
6,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It must be a Snake week or something.. My wife and I came across three on our little ride yesterday.. two were pre-flattened by cars and/or trucks and I managed to avoid the other one.

..Tom
Keeps you alert though, doesn't it? and urban myth would have us consider the possibility of one being flung up into your lap.:grin2:

·
Administrator
13,828 Posts
Keeps you alert though, doesn't it? and urban myth would have us consider the possibility of one being flung up into your lap.:grin2:
Bah! I don't believe in myths!

I simply don't like running over the ancestors of local indigenous people.

..Tom

·
Administrator
6,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bah! I don't believe in myths!

I simply don't like running over the ancestors of local indigenous people.

..Tom
Ancestors? Snakes remind me more of some of our worlds current residents.:yesnod:

·
Administrator
13,828 Posts
Ancestors? Snakes remind me more of some of our worlds current residents.:yesnod:
The indigenous people here in North America believe that snakes are the souls of their ancestors. Not a negative connotation at all.

..Tom

1 - 10 of 10 Posts