StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting ready to buy a Suzuki European sport screen and I need to know if the stock windscreen bracket covers will work. The brackets are called "COVER, WINDSCREEN RH (BLACK) 94601-27G00-291" and the euro screen goes by the part number "990-27G50-SMO"

Pain in the but that you can't get these in the US.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I just put one of these screens on yesterday - the bracket covers fit, though not quite as flush as they did on the stock screen. It's barely noticeable.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Yeah they fit pretty well.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Additional info

I put on a Euro with Madstad and am really pleased with results. Much less buffeting than Givi or VStream. Also added Aprilla Tuomo mirrors and the combination of the two...really reduces buffeting

·
Registered
654 Posts
I put on a Euro with Madstad and am really pleased with results. Much less buffeting than Givi or VStream. Also added Aprilla Tuomo mirrors and the combination of the two...really reduces buffeting
I would not second that (Euro + MadStad = Less Buffeting than Givi) unless you mean Euro + MadStad = Less Buffeting than Givi ALONE. In other words....my Givi with MadStad is as smooth as silk, moreso than the Euro with MadStad.

The Euro with MadStad is pretty good....but you still get blasted with air....it's just a relatively smooth air.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts