StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
839 Posts
The SE stands for seven eighths, the diameter of the bar. They will bolt right up but you will need to account for the cables. Too much up and back may make things a little tight.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Slight thread hijack - I understand the SE raptor bend are a little higher and farther back than stock. Any recommendations for which pro taper model is good for a little lower and farther forward (ie. less bent)?

·
Cat Herder
2,480 Posts
I think thats the ATV Mids, but check Grey Wolfs post about the perfect handlebar to be sure. Search term "Raptor".
Be careful there. Don't think (like me, stupidly) that "Mid" means it'll be shorter than "HI" bars. On some brands, the "HI" are shorter than the "Mids". Also, there are differences between ATV and other brands. Both can be marked "Mid" or "HI" but will have totally different characteristics. Be sure to look at height, rake, etc before purchasing.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
http://stromtrooper.com/showthread.php?t=36505&highlight=perfect

Heres what I was looking at. So, with the Raptors, and ABS's brake line wont work with the stock mount? Warhammer (it was his thread, not GWs, whoops:fineprint:) said they are the same height as stock, just wider and with less pullback. Given that, I should be fine, correct?

"The Raptor bars, when mounted the way I did it, are about the same height as stock, just wider and with less sweep."

As for the Mids, I wasnt comparing them to the Highs, just the Raptors, as seen in the lined thread. And those were all ProTapers, as he asked about.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts