StromTrooper banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to buy a new 650XT V-Strom in this spring. Do you know about any changes for the model year 2019 (except for the new colors)? Thank you!

·
Registered
469 Posts
Not sure about Central Hungary, but in North America we're getting hazard lights. That appears to be all. For the rest of the world it's likely just new colors.

·
Registered
54 Posts
You'd think we'd get the immobilizer that the rest of the world gets, except USA/Canada. I'm currently in Europe and the Vstroms here have a red flashing LED in the key surround area.

I have a 2019 on order.

·
Registered
469 Posts
And there's this, if anyone cares. Control your excitement.

• Engine cover hardware and select other fasteners are of a new design that permits the use of Torx or conventional hex-style tools.
...And these Suzuki cases appear in an Indian YouTube video. Seen nowhere on the Suzuki USA web site, at least not on a 650.

·
Registered
33 Posts

• Engine cover hardware and select other fasteners are of a new design that permits the use of Torx or conventional hex-style tools.
...And these Suzuki cases appear in an Indian YouTube video. Seen nowhere on the Suzuki USA web site, at least not on a 650.

Finally a factory skid plate?

·
Registered
154 Posts

Woof! That is Sexy!! I'll have one please

·
Registered
54 Posts
I own a 19 and there are no hazards lights...... so North America is not getting hazards.
Yup, nothing to see here.. move along...

I have a 19 Vstrom and the only difference that I see is the luggage rack / grab handles are now black instead of silver. No 4 way flasher... :(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts