StromTrooper banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my '08 Wee in the Spring of 2008. In about 3 1/2 years of owning it I have only seen 1 other Wee in the vicinity of home(Ft.Wayne). I'm wondering how many owners on this board live in the NE Indiana area? Let's say from the Ohio line on the East to Warsaw on the West and from the Michigan line to as far South as Portland. OK, I'll include the Vee's also :yesnod:, just curious as to how many are in this area.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hmmm, this must be why I haven't seen any.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Same out here in southwest suburbs of Chicago.

I think I am the only one.

Which isn't uncommon.

Sent from my Desire HD using Motorcycle App

·
Registered
61 Posts
Indiana

I live in Hammond Indiana and have a 2009 Wee and a 2008 Versys. My brother lives nearby in Indiana and has a 2008 Wee. They were hard to find around here in the spring of 2009.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I live in Hammond Indiana and have a 2009 Wee and a 2008 Versys. My brother lives nearby in Indiana and has a 2008 Wee. They were hard to find around here in the spring of 2009.
I know what ya mean, when I was looking for mine in the Spring of '08 I went to 5 different dealers within 80 miles & no one had any Stroms of any flavor. Asked if they had sold out, each dealer said "nope, we don't stock them, they don't sell. We can get you one though" I ended up going to Westfield Suzuki where they had 2 in stock.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts