StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,
I'm new to the Forum and presently riding a 06 DR650 converted to Semi-Motard status. I really enjoy the bike although feel I need some refinement for longer trips. I'm seriously looking at the DL650 V-Strom although I have issues with T3 & T7 disc's:( and would like some real world information in regards to the Wee's suspension compliance. Does anyone have the Wee's specs for rear suspension travel? For those with some experience, what is the Wee's ride like on semi-rough pavement conditions? I've always considered the seat as a major portion of the overall suspension package, How does the Wee's seat compare? Are there any aftermarket improvements for the suspension and/or seat?
thanks in advance,
Dumac

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Did you try a search before asking those questions? I haven't been here very long, but those questions come often. Maybe folks are just plain tire of repeating themselves.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Hello,
I'm new to the Forum and presently riding a 06 DR650 converted to Semi-Motard status. I really enjoy the bike although feel I need some refinement for longer trips. I'm seriously looking at the DL650 V-Strom although I have issues with T3 & T7 disc's:( and would like some real world information in regards to the Wee's suspension compliance. Does anyone have the Wee's specs for rear suspension travel?
Just under 6" if I remember correctly. . .

For those with some experience, what is the Wee's ride like on semi-rough pavement conditions?
Before I made some changes I considered it too soft. . . .After some preload and compression dampening adjustments (rear) and stiffer springs and thicker oil (front) I'm pretty comfortable with the ride. YMMV

I've always considered the seat as a major portion of the overall suspension package, How does the Wee's seat compare? Are there any aftermarket improvements for the suspension and/or seat?
thanks in advance,
Dumac
Lots of ways to go both in suspension and in seating. . . . The stock seat sucks (imo)......Replaced mine with a Gel Seat which is/was more than adequate for 4-500 mile days. Last year on the way back from the Reno StromFestWest I opted for a ride-in Corbin that I use for extended touring.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts