StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All items listed below have been in storage for about 3 years now. It's all in good condition just dirty and in need of a good cleaning. I meant to sell all this stuff awhile back but here we are. Buyer will be responsible for shipping cost , I can provide a free quote with a zip code or you can arrange shipping or pickup. Cash App or Venmo is easiest but I can do PayPal as well. It will be easier for me to not upload pictures of all this stuff but I do have plenty. I can email or text them to you, whichever you prefer. All prices shown are obo.

I have a set of the black aluminum Suzuki side luggage boxes. This setup comes with all the necessary hardware and mounting brackets for the installation. At this time I can only find one key but I will keep looking and let you know if I find the others, I am pretty sure I still have the two other spare locks with the retainer clips and more keys with them. For some reason I have this $350 mark that I think sounds fair but I have no idea I have been out of the bike game for awhile. Let me know your offers but we will start it at $300.

Suzuki Lower Cowling, all brackets and hardware are present. No damage just dirt and needs cleaning. $125

GIVI Airflow Adjustable Windscreen AF3101. I have the hardware for that as well and I also have the GPS Ram mount that goes under it. I have a Garmin on the mount I would also be willing to throw in at the same price but it would have to be firm with the GPS included. $150

GIVI Top Case Aluminum Rack SRA3101. It didn't quite fit my bike right so I ended up bending the front corners up a little bit to clear the rear grab handles of the bike and to not rub. $50

GIVI 47 Liter Top Case Black Tech V47NNTA. This unfortunately has some damage on the left side. No structural damage, it's all just visual damage and hasn't really been touched since I wrecked the bike on an intense dirt trail. Despite the damage brand new on Amazon for $310 so I think whats fair is fair, I would let it go for $130

Pair of Cortech Scarab 2 winter riding gloves size Medium. I wore them through one "winter" in San Diego so not much use on them, they look brand new. $55

Tourmaster Caliber Pants Mens Tall Large 34-36. Used pair but in great but currently dirty condition (one or two small bug splats on the shins that a run through the washer would clean right up)! I even still have the zip in liner that came with them. They are super warm with that liner in. $50

If you want all this in one big sweet package deal the math comes to $860 but get it all off my hands quick and I will let it go to you for $660. Let me know if you think otherwise but I looked online and they still sell this stuff for a whole lot more than this. I think I might even have mirror extenders I can throw in.
Sorry for the long post but I thought it best to do one big one with everything rather than 7 separate posts.

·
Registered
1 Posts
GIVI Airflow Adjustable Windscreen AF3101. I have the hardware for that as well and I also have the GPS Ram mount that goes under it. I have a Garmin on the mount I would also be willing to throw in at the same price but it would have to be firm with the GPS included. $150
I’m interested in the windshield how much would shipping be to 91775? Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,828 Posts
He was on here 18 days ago...…….always send a PM (Conversation), don't rely on the OP to check each thread they post a comment on, even if he started the thread?? Still sometimes, folks don't answer...………???

1 - 6 of 6 Posts