StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my 650 6 months now and I love it but it's time to make some mods. I thought I'd log them all here for no reason other than to have everything written down.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Mod1: fuse box

the first mod is to add a fuse box so that all future mods have controllable power.
This whole panel is switched on and off by the ignition key. This is achieved by a relay tapped in to the brake light power cable that's just above the foot brake - white / green cable

Attachments

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Mod4: hazard lights

Using the ideas posted by @brock29609 in thread "Super simple hazard light addition" I've added hazards to my bike. I've modified his idea slightly though because I have the the AYN plate that I wanted to activate too. It's easy, you just need a diode. My version, the hazards only trigger on the left signal. My switch lights up too - the one with the little red / orange dot.
The other switch in the picture will control fog lights later on.

Attachments

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)

Attachments

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mod11: Luggage plates

my luggage is soft so I added AdventureTech's plates. I tried to use their free exhaust lowering plate too but it doesn't work on the 650. They don't mention that anywhere in their site.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Good morning . By adding this fork brace , what differences feel now at your bike ? What differences did you see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 73 Posts