StromTrooper banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cogent Dynamics are looking for someone with a DL1000A (2014+) near Asheville NC to assist them in development of a rear shock for the above motorcycle. They are mainly looking for a bike to set up the measurements of locating the remote preload adjuster etc. Anyone close that would like to oblige? Probably a good way to get your suspension sorted at a good price?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Give Todd a call at Cogent.........it looks like you are around 4 1/2 odd hours away.......?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Come on guys, Cogent Dynamics (Todd) need a bike as a mule so they can set up their Magic hardware (Front & rear end). There must be someone close on the East coast that is thinking about changing out the rear shock for a Ohlins or similar ? Let Cogent work their magic on your bike.

I am keen for them to get a kit sorted so I can fit it to my bike in Australia but until they set one up in the USA they don't want to freight the goods out here if it isn't the 100% correct to fit up.

Some of you V2 riders must have thought about upgrading your suspension?????

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys, we will all gain the potential benefit for those of us that choose the suspension upgrade path.

·
Registered
97 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts