StromTrooper banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't know if anyone is interested, or even if it is a good deal, but I was in Inglis Cycle, in London, Ontario today and they had a 2008 DL1000 on the floor with a price tag of $8,599.00 on it. I know they were asking a whole lot more when I bought my 2006.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Whooo sounds like a good deal to me.

·
Premium Member
1,459 Posts
Don't know if anyone is interested, or even if it is a good deal, but I was in Inglis Cycle, in London, Ontario today and they had a 2008 DL1000 on the floor with a price tag of $8,599.00 on it. I know they were asking a whole lot more when I bought my 2006.
$8599 for a new 1K? That's less that the MSRP on a new 650 here in Canada. Even if it was a demo that's a steal. Did you happen to notice if it was covered in blood or horse hair or something. I wonder why it's so cheap? A great deal that won't last long.

SS

·
Premium Member
4,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I didn't get them to show me the odometer but it certainly looked brand, spankin' new.

I'll send them an email to confirm. Maybe the drugs had kicked in and I didn't realize it. :confused:

·
Premium Member
4,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Ian. Check your PM's.

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
hmmm....

does it still have serial number??

lol

sounds like a darn good deal to moi

cheers

·
Premium Member
4,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you for the clarification. Sorry for the error guys.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I case anyone is interested, they also have a used 07 wee with hand gaurds, engine gaurds and a top box for $6799

·
Premium Member
4,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I case anyone is interested, they also have a used 07 wee with hand gaurds, engine gaurds and a top box for $6799

Good find Paul. Sorry, I didn't pay any attention to the toy Strom when I was there. :)

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Good find Paul. Sorry, I didn't pay any attention to the toy Strom when I was there. :)
ouuuuuch *insert cat-fight sounds here*

;)

·
Premium Member
4,454 Posts
On your mark, get set, lean into this left hook. Now I feel better. LOL:p

·
Registered
376 Posts
I was in Sturgess Cycle in Hamilton today, new 2008 DL650 with ABS tagged $7700, their web site shows the same price. I thought ABS Wee's were in short supply. (MSRP is $8999)

·
Administrator
13,738 Posts
Sounds like they are short supply in the USA in particular.

I suspect at least a big part of the supply issue is related to the incredibly weak US dollar.

..Tom

I was in Sturgess Cycle in Hamilton today, new 2008 DL650 with ABS tagged $7700, their web site shows the same price. I thought ABS Wee's were in short supply. (MSRP is $8999)

·
Registered
49 Posts
That's a pretty good deal if they don't add on any prep charges to that. Do they?

·
Registered
376 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts