StromTrooper banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Vendor
6,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been corresponding with a few people about a more economical +2" brake and clutch option for the 2014+ DL1000 and 2020+ DL1050. Those only looking for a way to raise the handlebars and not interested in a full front and back stainless steel braided brake line set.

The plan is to offer a +2" clutch line and +2" brake top line as a single kit for these bikes. All the information necessary to make it happen is known and it now just a matter of waiting on production. These lines will accommodate up to a 3" handlebar riser on these models

I will post updates here.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
RickDo you mean just the clutch line and the top brake line to the abs system junction. If so that seems like a smart and inexpensive alternative

·
Vendor
6,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had two unpleasant, but necessary conversions with Galfer last night. As a result I fully expect a part number for these lines to be giving to me today. This will result in one "kit" being sent out to verify measurements, etc. which is really just procedural given they already make these parts. There have been two Vee2 owners anxiously waiting for this kit. I need someone who can install the lines as soon as they are available to open up purchasing for everyone else. First U.S. owner who promises to install immediately gets the first kit. Pricing should be available later today, but will be inline with other line kits.

·
Vendor
6,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No I haven't found someone yet. I need someone who wants them and can install RIGHT AWAY. Price is something around or less than $100. Not sure yet, but they first lines are being made this week and I should have them in hand next week.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I’ll take ‘em. I’ll send you a pm. Talk to the dealer and he said he would install for me. It will likely happen after Christmas but before new year as they are closed next week.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts