StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Come on Suzuki, Put a dent in the KTM, BMW, market,,,, 21inch and 18 inch wire wheels 800cc Get rid of the hard plastic and put the bendable ABS fairing on it . K.I.S.S. Please, (keep it simple) Shoot for 400 LBS ready to go....
Keep it bare bones , Let people dress it up like they want to.
Mike

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
ABS fairing

Come on Suzuki, Put a dent in the KTM, BMW, market,,,, 21inch and 18 inch wire wheels 800cc Get rid of the hard plastic and put the bendable ABS fairing on it . K.I.S.S. Please, (keep it simple) Shoot for 400 LBS ready to go....
Keep it bare bones , Let people dress it up like they want to.
Mike
The ABS fairing on my EX250 cracked quite nicely where it needed to, so that's no cure.

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Maybe its not ABS,, Its the rubber maid stuff like the Gen I KLRs are made of.
It just bends and does not break,,, There was a china place that made some for the CBR 600 Honda, I helped install it, You could bend the stuff like crazy and it did not break It did melt when the bike caught fire,, LOL. Crazy stunter,
The ABS fairing on my EX250 cracked quite nicely where it needed to, so that's no cure.

·
Registered
618 Posts
I would be standing in line. Suzi had better come out with this X-strom fast, because the new KTM is looking mighty tempting and the Tiger 800XC is already on my short list. Either way, I will be upgrading soon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts