StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can some please assist, I am getting ready to replace the front fork seals on my V-Storm DLA650A, I found the parts through a company called Air Balls for the entire seal and bushing kit, which will fit DL650 will the same seal kit work for the DL650A? I thought the A stood for ABS brakes, but was not sure if it would make a difference on the seal kit for the front forks. One more questions does anyone know of place to download a maintenance manual for the DL650. I can buy one on line, but was hoping to be able to download one to same time. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Henry K

·
Administrator
17,109 Posts
Same forks on all the 650's.......buy away. And ZERO discussion or sharing of pirated manuals here.

·
Registered
15,261 Posts
https://blacklabadventures.com/

For those without a clue and no manual. Lot's of us have bought used, like new, manuals from fellow members here. Order up a Haynes too.
i used the Black Lab tutorial and realized I was repeating the same steps i used doing a '76 BMW R75/6 fork. There isn't much new science in forks.
The seal kits I got from the dealer and the fork oil was only 80-90 bucks. Not a wallet killer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts