1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
179 Posts
Hi, has anyone tried or have any experience with the Dirt Baggs side aluminium panniers with the Suzuki DL650? They come in a few different powder coated colours. Look pretty basic but sturdy. Price looks reasonable too. I am wondering about buying a pair or if there are better choices out there. Did a search on "Dirt Baggs" and couldn't find anything.

MOTORCYCLE PANNIERS (DIRTBAGGS) - Alberta Street Motorcycles, Cruisers, Choppers For Sale - Kijiji Alberta Canada.
Haven't heard of these yet but the price is attractive. If you have a chance to look at a set let us know what you think. I sent an e-mail to the Kijiji ad site for more info.

Earl

·
Registered
103 Posts
Haven't heard of these yet but the price is attractive. If you have a chance to look at a set let us know what you think. I sent an e-mail to the Kijiji ad site for more info.

Earl
I am ordering a set tomorrow, 1 @7.5 inches for exhaust side and 1 @ 9 inches wide for other side. Have emailed back and forth a number of times and looked at there site on face book. Product looks ok. when they show up I will post a review.

·
Registered
179 Posts
That would be excellent darcy. Let us know what you think. Pictures are always appreciated.

Earl

·
Registered
103 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hello there. I am also looking at these and now they have a top box and crash guards also available. Just wondering what you guys think of them?
Are they easy to mount and remove?

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
considering these as well, curious if anyone else has ordered them or how yours are holding up now after some use?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts