StromTrooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday I finally installed the DGI that Mokus was kind enough to present to me in Tellico plains. Hooking up anything electronic makes my blood run cold but this was a simple plug and play unit once I removed the 2 left side covers. The DGI is a module that I stuck on the lower part of the tack face with 2 sided tape. Looks good with 4 levels of light available for the read out. 1 0 2 3 4 5 6 in nice big red #'s. I do not know if this is intentional but when shifting down into first gear while coming to a stop the indicator will hunt 1 2 1 2 1. This is an attention getter for me and I don't consider it a flaw in the unit. Mokus did say it had an added feature of some sort but would not tell me. I will assume this is the added feature unless told otherwise. AND he wants a picture !! Good grief, I finally found the power button after 2 years and he wants a pic. Sounds like a job for Lynda. Thank you my friend Mokus, I really like this farkle. Ride safe.

·
Premium Member
4,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The DGI is an item from Squirrel Stash that I believe was designed and made by a member in the Hungarian Strom Forum. You could ask SS if one would be available for purchase from his fellow Stromer. BTW, SS is in Germany for the next 2 or 3 weeks so you may or may not get a reply right away.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts