• Yes, I replaced them with something else

Votes: 35 43.8%

• Total voters
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
I'm planning it out now.:confused:
I would like differnt back sweep and width then stock but same rise since I am putting the 3.5 Rox to clear my Scott Stabilizer.
Gotta pick up new lines hoses and electical extensions before figuring what bars.
Mike

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
MSR atv High bars too. Would like more pullback though. Still strains my shoulder a bit. Tried rolling them back and down looking for the sweet spot with no luck. Puts them too low.

·
Registered
100 Posts
CR-MID rise and 1" risers. Suzuki Gel seat, Rich's peg lowers and Goldwing foot pegs. Everything fit without modification of the cables or brake lines. Much better for me. I'm 6'5" with a bad back and the mild forward reach to the mid bars helps.

·
Registered
934 Posts
Msr ATV high bars with a set of fox 2" risers.

Actually just installed today.

Sent from my phone...there will be spelling errors!

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
I tried a couple of different types and have settled on Renthal Raptor 700 bars which allowed me to remove the bar risers and end up with a nice riding position for me.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
MSR ATV Hi bars. No risers needed with them. The stock bars were hard on my wrists as they seemed to me to be turned in too much and I felt I needed a little taller bar (and back a little so I could sit upright). The MSR's fit the bill for what I needed. I did need to change the front brake line though as it was pulled tight when the bars were in the place I wanted. Put braided steel lines on the front and now am in a happy place when riding.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Renthals

I added Renthals left over from my long gone EXC, with new Protaper monts and MSR handguards. Love the feel and looks better too! I am now a farkler! Now the CeeBailee is huge, so I modded a spare VTR stock screen and it looks anf feeels more like an Aventure bike. Pics coming...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts