Givi V46 topcase with lights
Givi sidecases
Motech crash bars
Small Givi tank bag
Oxford handwarmers
Headlight modulator
Rear stand (not center stand)
Cover
Hand protectors (not sure what brand, had a carbon-fiber look)

Never down, clean, looks good, sounded nice.

Guy was asking $5400, wouldn't take $5000.

Did I miss out on a good deal by walking away?

#2 ·
ABS or not? If not, then a little high at $5400. If with ABS then not a bad deal, but also not a steal.

I was looking for an 09 with ABS and found one with 1200 miles in mint shape for $5700, but no extras other than peg lowering kit. It was a good deal...

#6 ·
BTW, I was a day late for the above bike.

Found and bought another 09 with ABS and 1240 miles in great shape with $750 in farkles (closer to home too) for $6200. I considered it a fair deal, not a steal.

#4 ·
It was non-ABS, plus (forgot to mention this, post editing didn't take), the bike had the original tires and battery, so those would need to be replaced before the end of the riding season this year, or early next year.

#10 ·
You'll find another. In the $4000-5500 range you should see occasional clean bikes. Maybe broaden the search and consider a fly and ride for the right bike? Keep prioritizing your farkle list. Also do not worry if it has more miles as these bikes hold up very well and most if not all maintenance is DIY. I bought a 2007 Wee (non-ABS) one owner bike with 21000 13 months ago for $4000 well extremely well farkled and truly spotless and it was a fly and ride deal for me. Now have 28500 miles and no regrets.

#5 ·
with what ive been seeing them go for around here the last year or so you missed out on a meh deal. nice, but not the deal of the century. your location may vary, of course.

#9 ·
You did get a great deal!

Also, used non-ABS bikes (07-09) are fairly easy to find and do not carry a premium like the ones with ABS. Keep that in mind when shopping. However, deals vary with location (supply and demand).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.