StromTrooper banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
VStrom DL 1000XA 2019
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this winter I undertook the following project - following an accident of an individual my brother in law knows. I have changed all my lights to led ( Suzuki head lights to GTR Lighting CSP mini's) and the Denali D3 lights below: the reason I chose these lights was their size, not too big and their POWER with the spot lens the bean goes to nearly 2 KM some of the brightest and powerful lights on the market. As you can see i also installed the yellow lens covers - Ka chow

I installed these bad boys onto the Adventure tech light bracket (see below) that I had modified it was strengthened and I added lowering winglets that allowed me to position the lights they way that there meant to be used.

I can tell you that on yesterdays ride my brother in law rode in front of me for about 5KM prior to him checking out and he was blown away by the D3's intensity he thought I was going to burn a hole in his back. Look forward to riding these in the dark - before I do I have to check that my lights are properly lined up as to not blind the oncoming traffic !

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,012 Posts
How do you like the Csp Mini. low beam? Thinking of trying that one so I can run more heated gear.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts