StromTrooper banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
I do like a quite bike. If it is quieter then stock, this maybe my next purchase.

Reactions: erci

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I do like a quite bike. If it is quieter then stock, this maybe my next purchase.
The one I got is the most expensive version for 14+ strom, yet it's still cheap compared to everything else ($299). They make a modern looking steel one, which is shockingly inexpensive at $215

I don't work for them.. just really like what they have to offer for the money

·
Registered
374 Posts
The one I got is the most expensive version for 14+ strom, yet it's still cheap compared to everything else ($299). They make a modern looking steel one, which is shockingly inexpensive at $215

I don't work for them.. just really like what they have to offer for the money

Thanks for sharing. I am looking at perhaps the 14” Carbon stubby as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: erci

·
Registered
4 Posts
I found your videos on youtube but never knew you posted them on here. Do you know if you can put a spark arrestor on this specific exhaust? I'm not too educated on them but I'd like to know before purchasing it.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Thanks for posting. Based on yours and other posts, thinking about getting the KIT09H2 for myself. I think I like the look a bit better for this bike, and it's a little cheaper.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Thanks for posting this. I just stumbled upon this while searching for an alternative to the Arrow system. The Arrow system would run me $1300-$1500 canadian by the time I have it shipped. This Delkevic pipe looks like a decent deal. Where did you find to buy and are you impressed with the fit and finish of it?

Went with the full decat center pipe fits up nice and tight

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey!

I`m an alien visitor in this forum, because I ride Moto Morini 9 1/2. I ´m looking for a muffler, and I think that Vstrom 2014-2016 aftermarket muffler (Shark dsx-5) would be suitable. Could anybody tell me what is the inlet diameter of the muffler in Vstrom 1000?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Thanks for posting this. I just stumbled upon this while searching for an alternative to the Arrow system. The Arrow system would run me $1300-$1500 canadian by the time I have it shipped. This Delkevic pipe looks like a decent deal. Where did you find to buy and are you impressed with the fit and finish of it?
about 2000 miles on Delkevic and very happy. Not gotten around to installing PCFC yet. Runs ok without it but stalls out once in a while.
https://delkevic.com/mufflers-slip-on/suzuki/2014-models/dl1000-v-strom/

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
about 2000 miles on Delkevic and very happy. Not gotten around to installing PCFC yet. Runs ok without it but stalls out once in a while.
https://delkevic.com/mufflers-slip-on/suzuki/2014-models/dl1000-v-strom/
A bit over 4k on my Delk now. I only replaced the slip-on, so stock header is still on. Fueling is stock. Has not stalled out once. Very happy with mine.
I did put the baffle (spark arrestor) in. It's quite loud without it. Should probably think about repacking relatively soon.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I sure like mine. The OEM was so quiet I couldn't stand it and even before I reached home I knew what I was going to do. I had Delkevic's on Honda Super Hawk and liked them a lot. I wouldn't mind a few more db, but then I start up and ride early on a weekend and I'm very glad no louder than it is, especially at low revs and easy throttle opening.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have the same silencer on my 2014 V2. I love it. And I could tell an immediate difference in both the mid as well as the top end of power delivery. I thought it brought the bike to life. Personally, I considered the OEM silencer too quiet. Maybe it's my dirt background, but I've never liked it when I couldn't hear a bike engine. I'd had Delkevic's on a Honda and appreciated their quality, especially at their price! In the event any questions arise, good people to talk with, too

1 - 18 of 18 Posts