StromTrooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
May I ask the reason sold item threads in the marketplace get deleted so quickly? I find them to be useful information on the pricing of things I may sell and also a good base line of value when looking to buy items used. Thanks for your time.

·
Registered
211 Posts
May I ask the reason sold item threads in the marketplace get deleted so quickly? I find them to be useful information on the pricing of things I may sell and also a good base line of value when looking to buy items used. Thanks for your time.
I also have asked myself the same question. I can understand closing them but deleting them seems to take away some information that is useful. I have went back after purchase to check the thread for information and they are gone. I am sure that there is a good reason though or it would not be done so quickly.

R

·
0 Posts
When it was owned by Brendan it was to save bandwidth but now that the big wheels own they ought to stop. fatalerror is probably just in a habit of it and keeps doing. PM him and see if he can stop since the bandwidth shouldn't be a problem now.

RR

1 - 3 of 3 Posts