StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Leaving next Friday from Slower, Lower Delaware to Denver, Colorado. Got the Butler Map for the rides out there. Will be there for 2 weeks and cannot wait. This is going to be a blast. Going with me son. He has a Triumph 800 Tiger 2013 and I am on a 2015 Strom Adventure. Both have large panniers and we will be loaded. Be staying at state and national parks. Anyone with any hints and what to see out there, feel free to chime in. My main thing to see is Pikes Peak. Then everything else. Try a few days in Denver also.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Leaving next Friday from Slower, Lower Delaware to Denver, Colorado. Got the Butler Map for the rides out there. Will be there for 2 weeks and cannot wait. This is going to be a blast. Going with me son. He has a Triumph 800 Tiger 2013 and I am on a 2015 Strom Adventure. Both have large panniers and we will be loaded. Be staying at state and national parks. Anyone with any hints and what to see out there, feel free to chime in. My main thing to see is Pikes Peak. Then everything else. Try a few days in Denver also.

Here are some suggestion from the ST1300 forum Team Colorado.

Colorado Best Rides

Also if you are on Facebook I post most of my rides with pictures on my page. Take a look.

https://www.facebook.com/chuck.henderson.980?ref=tn_tnmn

Good luck and have a safe fun ride.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WOW they look like some great rides. looks like I will be busy almost everyday while there. What about Denver itself. Any really great places to visit and some wierd food restaurants? I will keep things posted on facebook and on this Tags.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Here is a good list of tourist things to do while in Denver.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g33388-Activities-Denver_Colorado.html

One of my Favorite is the Wings Over the Rockies Museum.
I of course live on the South East side of town so I don't go down town much (Too Crowded) for the tourist thing, but there are a bunch of Micro Breweries down at LODO (Near Coors Field) and the wife and I don't go out to eat much. I spend most of my free time in the mountains. If you get a chance go have lunch at the Buck Snort Saloon near the little hamlet of Pine Grove on County 126

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts