StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
thats the euro decal set for 2014 Vstrom 650 XT.
Available in Black or red stripe, its about $50.
Spend a few more bucks and you can get matching tankprotectors for side and top under the tank ring for 20 bucks each set.

990D0-11JA4-PAD for red (6 pc.)

hope it helps

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow, great info!

I have the red 650 xa (canadian spoke) so they would fit perfectly! Now I'got to find a way to order them!

Thanks much!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi again,

Would you, by any chance, know if the big v-strom650 marking is available? Can't seem to locate it...

Thanks again!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh, the 6 pieces would be stripes on the front and back panel plus the vstrom650 on the fairing, times 2?

thanks again

·
Registered
21 Posts
You mean the one on the front side fairing, thats part of the package.left and right side. 2 "eyebrow" stickers and 2 stripes for rear side fairings.
A ton of money for a few stickers, plus shipping to the US/CA :jawdrop:
Just make sure if you order from Germany, not to pay sales tax....... That's at least 19% less.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Indeed quite costly... I have the chance of traveling to Italy in July, I was thinking I could get them from the dealer near my relatives...

Other solution would be to have someone cut them in vinyl, but I'd have to get the font first and in the end, would probably cost just as much. Unless others are interested and I cut more than one set.

Thanks for the tips!

·
Premium Member
212 Posts
Euro Decals

One of the best dealers in Colorado called me today and said they can't get them. My emails have been mostly ignored by the English dealers. J&T in Wales might come through for us. I think they're going to be pretty pricey. I haven't gotten prices yet, but here are the part numbers of what I'm trying to buy:

Front Fork Graphic Set: 990DO-11JO5-PAD
Tank Protection Foil Set (Black): 990DO-11JB3-PAD
Decor Graphic Kit Black (6Pc): 990DO-11JB4-PAD

Best/RR

·
Premium Member
212 Posts
Success

Hi, all. Here's the email address and the msg that I received this morning:

[email protected]

HI YES WE CAN SUPPLY FIRST PART IS £14.98 EACH..SECOND PART IS £24.00 EACH AND THIRD PART IS £37.42 EACH AND WE CAN POST TO USA …LETS US KNOW IF YOU REQUIRE THEM,AND I WILL WORK OUT POSTAGE..THANKS JTS..

Exited that will have a new fresh look for the bike. Black on fox orange.

Best/RR

·
Premium Member
212 Posts
Wheel Graphics

sounds good. do you know if the wheel graphics are included?
No, I'm sorry I don't know for sure, but I'm pretty sure they're not. They're Fork Graphics, the tank protector graphics, and the 6 piece eyebrow, etc graphics. I'm not 100% on where all of the pieces go on the 6 piece set.

RR

·
Premium Member
212 Posts
Wheel Graphics-Hmmm

Fair enough. I would purchase a set if this goes any farther. just wondering if they ship to Canada. Ontario.
I didn't know there was a wheel graphics package. Was just looking at my bike and I think I need it. I'll inquire and I'll check if they'll ship to Canada as well.

Best

1 - 20 of 89 Posts