StromTrooper banner

Dear Suzuki...

3K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Chader 
#1 ·
Why don't you entertain the idea of a Customer in Transit Program?
If a Owner/Customer is broke down in say, Alaska. What would be wrong with
Suzuki being contacted by a dealer and the parts required to make repairs
be sent DIRECTLY the the downed Customer?

As it is now, the support is non-existent. It takes extra (DAY's) and (Money) to get parts first to a dealer, then to have the dealership box and ship them to the Customer. The Customer is forced to loose valuable time and money while having to wait the extra time your current policy demands.
This is actually a Dis-Service to the Owner/Customer.

BMW does it, So why don't you?

#2 ·
BMW stands behind there products and service, Suzuki does not.Suzuki's service and warranties suck.After 4 months I finally got my side case inserts that they dont tell you that you need when you order their cheaply made plastic bags that cost a fortune, that is if you get all the pieces.I still dont have the back case insert. BMW is an elite and proud business making only top grade bikes.They take pride in their workmanship.

#4 ·
I myself have never known anyone that has had this problem with their beemer.Thanks for informing me on that.I ride with mostly older ones.Are these newer models you are talking about?

#5 ·
Yes, the new one's with the SEALED final drive. There isnt a filler or drain plug to check or change the final drive lube.

Thats just ONE of many reasons I bought a Yamaha FJR1300, instead of another BMW.

The VStrom, is for pure GIGGLE's! I LOVE blowning by BMW's 650's!

#6 ·
To adventure in the amazing Warhammer world, and engage in the war, a high-level Warhammer account would be necessary. But to some Warhammer players, they do not have enough time to get their Warhammer accounts leveled.Warhammer Power leveling, the easiest way to get your Warhammer accounts leveled, would be the best choice for those players who are out of time. Our profession staff will powerlevel your Warhammer accounts efficiently and securely. Buy Warhammer online Power leveling from us, experiance our excellent War power leveling service!For more information about War power leveling, please keep an eye on item4um.com.Today i will tell you that where we can buy the cheap warhammer items.Firstly , when you want Warhammer cd key,i suggest you go to gamevive.com. They sell the lowest price for warhammer gold and other Warhammer online cd key .and their delivery is fastest.it is worth to try.
What the He!!.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.