StromTrooper banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see on ebay that a dealer in NJ is offering a new 650 at a "buy it now" price of $5895 (with junk fees the total is $6488). Does anyone know if this is just a random act or does it signal that Suzuki is offering incentives to help dealers get rid of the 2009 stock?

·
Registered
8 Posts
In September my local dealer had a $1300 off MSRP discount going. I don't know how they arrived at that number, I can only guess it was Suzuki passing it down somehow.
As far as I know the deals are by calendar month. The October deals should be as good or better if they really want to move current stock.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Canadian mmsp is 9500 and dealer near me had price at 7k (plus the fraight charge mind you). So well I bought it lol :thumbup: I was told that last week was eek they order there 2010 bikes so 09's where a get it out the door. Brother also got a ninja 650r for about 1k off msrp but since it grand opening of the dealers new location that day no freight and other fees so its 7500$ + tax only decent deal.

W

·
0 Posts
There have been deals like that throughout the year. I bought my 2009 non-ABS DL650 for $6,400 im May and I have seen others getting them for close to $6,000

·
Registered
83 Posts
2009 deals

If the dealer is Cycle World of Cherry Hill I just bought a used 09 with abs from them for $5400. It was a trade a customer brought in and it has 1,900 miles on it plus Givi crash bars and a tank bra. It's as new condition.
The guy I dealt with is named Mark, very easy to work with and when I picked it up they has changed the oil and bought me lunch. Good place to do business with and i have no connection with them.
Any questions drop me an e-mail.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Wow, smokin deals. I thought I got a good deal on my K8 when I bought it new. But those are better than I got. I would assume that spells death for resale of used ones.

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,048 Posts
Autumn is a buyer's season in cold weather areas. There are few buyers and dealers pay loan interest and insurance on all the bikes that stay on the floor.

·
Registered
131 Posts
If the dealer is Cycle World of Cherry Hill I just bought a used 09 with abs from them for $5400. It was a trade a customer brought in and it has 1,900 miles on it plus Givi crash bars and a tank bra. It's as new condition.
The guy I dealt with is named Mark, very easy to work with and when I picked it up they has changed the oil and bought me lunch. Good place to do business with and i have no connection with them.
Any questions drop me an e-mail.
Bother!

In '08 when I was looking for an Wabs, the only shop that would order me a bike was about 10 miles away from that shop. Of course, abs Wees were really, really scarce that year. I put my deposit down on a bike in March, picked it up in July. Paid $7700 with fees and tax and didn't look back.

Until now.

·
Registered
43 Posts
cycleworld

I also purchased my strom from Mark at CW. He was a great guy to deal with. I would buy again from CW. By the way, their prices are reasonable.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts