StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you are planning a trip to the Knoxville/Deals Gap/Cherohala Skyway area, there are a lot of great motorcyclists in the area who are extremely helpful in times of trouble.

EastTNRiders dot com is the local board. You can also pm me if you want any other info or my number in case you need it.

I am not mechanically inclined, but I know a lot of people.

Michael

·
Registered
338 Posts
Or Me...

From my house to the pumps at the CROT store it is 40 miles. I have tools, trailer and relatively good attitude.

Also while in the area you might want to check out dualsporttouring.com store. They stock tires for the strom in several flavors including TKC-80's. A great group of folks there who are riders as well.

Coop

R

·
0 Posts
Just came thru there Sat. Man what a blast. I plan on making it a regular event to pass thru there. A place where a motorcycle is welcomed not just tolerated.

RR

·
Registered
93 Posts
Just came thru there Sat. Man what a blast. I plan on making it a regular event to pass thru there. A place where a motorcycle is welcomed not just tolerated.

RR
Good to know ther are some more V-Stromers in the area....I need to get my V-Strom down there sometime this fall....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts