StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody in Indy have good dealer experiences to share? I'm looking to buy a wee soon. My previous bikes came from Michigan dealers before I moved to Indy. Thanks!!

·
Premium Member
378 Posts
I bought my 09 in November of 08 for 6500, about 500 off msrp. Of course they tacked on dealer prep, freight but they threw in 20% any parts. As far as service goes I do all my own, great local community for resources as far as do it your self goes. If I were to buy new again I'd probably go back. Of course if you are patient and keep your eyes on the forums(here and ADV) you can get a smokin deal on newer to gently used Stroms. As you probably know these bikes are made for the long haul so don't be afraid of miles on a bike.

Good luck,

Kevin

·
Registered
6 Posts
Bought a '12 DL650 ADV from Dreyer in Nov of last year. Didn't haggle at all. Was $8500 +tax/fees. Want to say it was like 9500 OTD. Had it in for a few oil changes. Didn't try to hose me with an overpriced 600 mile service like you read about some dealers. Would buy there again. Actually thinking about getting the '13 FJR this fall.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts