StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm ready to buy a Wee in AZ, but need a good dealer to buy it from. Anybody have positive experiences, and good pricing here?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Kent ant Apache Motorcycles in Phoenix has been really friendly and helpful. Only problem is no one seems to have a base model 2012.

·
Registered
553 Posts
I just returned from the HVR weekend in Lake Havasu and I believe I saw three 2012 V-Stroms in his showroom. Regular and Adventure 650 and a 1000. Of course it was 103 or so and I was perhaps a little dehydrated before the run to Oatman. Give them a call. If you mention I sent you perhaps you will be offered 0% financing :yesnod:

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
I agree with Rick:thumbup:
I have not bought from Havasu Suzuki, but they are very friendly and next time I'm looking for a bike I'll give them a call.
Also Rick yes there were 3 or I saw the same Mirage:biggrinjester:
Mike

·
Registered
269 Posts
Another thumbs up for Lake Havasu Suzuki. Give Tom (the owner) or Jeremy (the guy who does all the work :mrgreen:) a call. I'm sure they will hook you up.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Thanks for the head's up on a dealer with one in stock. Now to figure out how to buy a motorcycle from a deployed location. I don't get back until after the 0% so this could be fun. Did I mention the wife dosen't ride so I need it delivered? :headbang:

·
Registered
1,909 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Something about international shipping laws and the wrong type of licence plate... But it will be waiting in my garage when I get home!:hurray: A few signatures and some scanned documents and I will be the owner of a 2012 DL650!! Thanks for recommending the Lake Havasu guys. They were helpful and willing to work with me. I'll be making the rally next year.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Congrats on the new Strom, and thanks for being deployed:thumbup:
Checkout my2wheels.com, some members down in Phoenix, Havasu, Flagstaff areas to ride with.
Mike

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok gang. Bought the WEE over the phone today from Tom in Lake Havasu. I emailed him last night and told him he came recommended by some Strommers that were in his store over the weekend. I told him I didnt want to screw around with games and back and forth. He replied and said he'd give me a "no b*llsh*t deal" to which I was amicable. He gave me an OTD price I was happy with, so I called him and bought it over the phone. I'm picking it up Saturday!

Thanks to all who replied to my initial inquiry.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Congrats! Tom's a straight-up guy and will make it all pretty easy. I bought a leftover '11 Wee from him. I'm in Havasu but wasn't around for the rally in the heat last weekend.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Glad they had more than 1

I'm just glad the Lake Havasu guys had more than one. I just finished up my paperwork and should have the bike some time this weekend. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
We call them Steal Now in Vegas!
Just for future reference beware of any Ride Now dealership.They are in numerous states, a large and slimey chain.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Congrats Guys:thumbup:
We will have to plan a lunch meet somewhere in the middle of you guys and The Strom Riders up here in Vegas.
Mike

·
Registered
60 Posts
Delivery Day!

Thanks again for the recommendation, the Lake Havasu Suzuki guys just dropped the bike off this morning.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Welcome to the world of the Strom:thumbup:
I think I still see my ass print in the seat:green_lol:
Mike

1 - 20 of 20 Posts