StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey :) wanted to say thanks to everyone! ya'll put up with my questions and lack of knowledge very well, pat yerselves on the back ;)

Just got back from my dealer and we've got a deal. Trading in my fjr on a base (orange) model, hopefully available in a couple of weeks.

Big thanks to our friends down under, the pictures and the vids and reports you guys have done helped me a lot...

okay, I'll do my best to not become too big a pain... I promise :) heheh I'm pretty excited :)

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmmm, hope it's sooner for you Byron. Oddly, my guy said the Adventure versions would be later (jan / feb), but that the orange base ones would be a few weeks...

different parts of the country getting them diff times?

·
Registered
4,847 Posts
I have heard exact opposite, adventure first, basic orange later. Seems the dealers don't know, or bother to find out. ?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Gave my Deposit today for a Fox Orange Metallic. Dealer says a couple of weeks. I've got to break this slowly to my 2004 DL650. He has had sole possession of the motorcycle spot in the garage for eight years. Couldn't part with him, though. Gonna keep Ole Reliable, the Faithful Steed, around for friends and family to have something to ride when they come and visit. OK and I'll still ride him sometimes, too !!:thumbup:BTW, out of the three area Dealers, only one had a clue and they got my business. This is what the others looked like...:confused:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts