·
Registered
195 Posts
hooters at the speedway....

9am....everyday??

·
Registered
167 Posts
I'm planning on riding over for one or two days and will spend most of my time at the speedway taking demo rides and checking out the vendors for farkles. Still need to figure out what day(s) to go.

Mike
Tampa, FL
DL650K5

·
Registered
580 Posts
The wife and I are riding over this Sunday on the Harley and I will be over Tuesday on the DL. Meeting a few riders at Hooters at Noon on Tuesday. If you are around this Sunday give me a hollar. 352-634-1311

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Meet in Daytona

Since apparently for one reason or another everyone seems to be able to make it on Tuesday, why not make it official so everyone knows.

Let's meet Tuesday at Hooters across from the track, at say noon?

Charlie

·
Registered
580 Posts
Hi all, just got back from Daytona, left home for a 2.5 hour ride over there, stayed saturday night and back home as we speak. Been to Bike Week about 12 out of the last 15 years, my first year was 1974. This year was the most crowded year I have ever seen, bumper to bumper everywhere near the HD shop, A1A, Downtown and the beach front roads.
Every bridge (at least when I crossed) was bumper to bumper all the way across the bridge.
Hope to see everyone this Tuesday at Hooters around Noon.

Charlie

·
Registered
167 Posts
Just got back last night. Sorry I didn't get a chance to meet at Hooters but I was on a BMW demo ride. BMW had an unbelievable ride, 43 miles with an ABS demonstration at the halfway point.

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
All I can say about Bikeweek and Biketoberfest is that I am damn glad when they are over. Living in the middle of all that craziness, drives a person NUTSW!!! The merchants love the money but, the locals dislike all the noise and traffic. The roads are not designed for an extra half million people. 'Til fall we are ok!!!!

·
Registered
167 Posts
JRShaw said:
All I can say about Bikeweek and Biketoberfest is that I am damn glad when they are over. Living in the middle of all that craziness, drives a person NUTSW!!! The merchants love the money but, the locals dislike all the noise and traffic. The roads are not designed for an extra half million people. 'Til fall we are ok!!!!
Funny... same thing my mother-in-law said. They live in NSB also.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts