StromTrooper banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
You might check out Adventuretech.biz also. He has one similar to this one and can do custom work to install switches or power plugs or whatever you want. I don't see a price in the adventuretechs right now though. He posts quite a bit on here so maybe he'll chime in.

Reactions: Gert and DBK81

·
Administrator
Queensland, Australia
9,786 Posts
Assuming that we are talking as pictured of a 2004-11 DL650 Rick of Adventuretech has these units.
(DL1000 or DL650)
He did say that he might be away for a few days taking the grandchildren to Disneyland.

Reactions: DBK81

·
Registered
194 Posts
Assuming that we are talking as pictured of a 2004-11 DL650 Rick of Adventuretech has these units.
(DL1000 or DL650)
He did say that he might be away for a few days taking the grandchildren to Disneyland.
Thanks for the link to the auxiliary shelves. Apparently I was distracted by boxing on tv.

·
Vendor
6,801 Posts
Might be good for some of the newer guys to read through the Vendor feedback area of the forum. Might give you some insight into what is going on. I have had to stop all sales to Taiwan, China, and Indonesia. We heavily scrutinize sales to Greece, Germany, and a few previously eastern block countries.

·
Registered
2004 DL650
168 Posts
Love the up and back risers. Even more comfortable and nothing to get use to. Had to loosen all cables and get as much slack up top as possible but it's been over a year and all good.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts