StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dash seems to change values such as trip meter to mpg on its own. Clock also seems change back to thermometer on its own as well. Anyone notice this happening on their new V Stroms. Just wondering. I'm going to speak w the dealer tomorow to see what's going on.

·
Registered
51 Posts
My dash seems to change values such as trip meter to mpg on its own. Clock also seems change back to thermometer on its own as well. Anyone notice this happening on their new V Stroms. Just wondering. I'm going to speak w the dealer tomorow to see what's going on.
No problems here. Check to see if the dealer installed your clutch lever such that when you engage it, it depresses the selector switch. You wouldn't be the first this has happened too.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I tried to move the position of the left mirror and discovered that I couldn't move the base of the mirror without moving the entire clutch lever. When I moved the mirror toward me, the clutch lever ended up moving as such that depressing it would make it come in contact with the selector button.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No problems here. Check to see if the dealer installed your clutch lever such that when you engage it, it depresses the selector switch. You wouldn't be the first this has happened too.
Yep. That's exactly what was happening, except I was the one who adjusted the clutch lever to just make slight contact with meter switch as Suzuki calls it. Thanx guys. Adjusted the lever, now no probs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts