StromTrooper banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen a lot of positive comments on the products from Dan Vessel and could not find a link to a web site through the search function. Do they have a web site and could someone provide a link or address. I just got my Wee :) and am in full farkel mode at the moment and need to know all my options.

Thanks

·
Registered
104 Posts
I have the luggage guard for soft saddlebags. Works very well.

·
Premium Member
320 Posts
Just installed one of Dan's luggage guards today. Thought this would be a good thread to post it under. He has some neat stuff!

Jim

·
Registered
428 Posts
I also have his luggage guard... Excellent company/guy to work with. I had my order in my hands before my check cleared. Try that with anyone else. The luggage guard looks OEM and I just used the heck out of it with zero problems.

·
Registered
603 Posts
His highway pegs are one of the best additions to my Strom:

·
Registered
158 Posts
I know this is an old thread, but I figured it's an appropriate place to ask if someone has a current link to Dan Vessel's products. The one posted above is not working.

Gustavo

·
Registered
779 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
I don't know if this helps, but I found a thread on another site from 2013 that lists all of Dan's products (with photos), and an email address and phone number where he can be reached (as least, as of 2013). Here's the link:

http://vsari.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=pdtuthsqclsjld16fuds8cver3&topic=42.0
Yes, it seems he took the webpage down, and uses the VSARI page as his store front now. The e-mail still works and if you send him an e-mail, response was very prompt.

Gustavo

·
Registered
37 Posts
Vessel purchase

Just bought a left side saddle bag guard to offset the muffler on the right. Changed my mind after purchase and wanted the Agri Tube also. They responded quickly to email and made the change. Got the package a couple days later, installed easily and was as good as advertised. Really happy with it and them. Just wish they made more stuff.

·
Registered
298 Posts
I bought his passenger peg extenders for my girlfriend, and mounted a set of Rivco pegs (also using a set up front for highway pegs mounted to Altrider crash bars). Now she can stretch out her bum knee a little better. As of now, we've toured on everything from an EX-500, to C-10 Concours, to FJR1300, and she says the V-strom is the most comfortable. The peg relocators install very easily. They do stick out a bit more... The first time we toured around Marietta, OH (AWESOME roads down there!), we scraped her pegs on both sides. :D Anyway, Dan makes some good products at very reasonable prices!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts