StromTrooper banner

Dan Vassel Highway Pegs for V's and Wee's ohboy

2435 Views 6 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  Cometman
Dan Vesel Highway Pegs for V's and Wee's ohboy

I rode over to Spokane over the weekend after contacting Dan about his pegs for a Vstrom with Givi crash bars. Dan had mentioned that he never had a Vstrom with Givi crash bars to take measurements off of to make his pegs applicable.

So I was going to be in the area anyways so a meet and greet was born, and I couldn't be happier with the results. If you ride any type of distance with your strom, I would consider these pegs, as the fit and finish is a 10 minute bolt on and they look awesome and work even better.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I also have Givi crash bars, will the peg set up work with the bash plate?
I live in Lynnwood and would like to see how they are done. If you are willing maybe we could meet.
Gary
Yes they will, the support bar that runs between the two down post's, that actually hold the bolted on pegs, goes across the top right above the oil cooler, snug fit but good.

· Registered
48 Posts
Any recommendations on Dans highway pegs on a V? I will be using without crash bars.

Any others worth mentioning for me check out.

Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.