StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I'm not really new, I have been around as a member since Feb 08 I just didn't have anything to say. Well today I ran into Bob as he was riding thorough my neighborhood and we talked for a while. So here I am introducing myself to my Florida Bretheren. I ride an 07 DL1000 but I have lots of other stuff going on as well. I am always up for breakfast when I'm home and I usually go to the Osteen Diner.
Al

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,048 Posts
Honda transverse V-Twins are pretty popular around here. I had a 1978 CX500 myself. The DL650 vibrations feel similar. If it wasn't for the bike cooking my legs in the summer, I would still like it very much.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I bought that bike in Fresno on ebay. Had no idea how I was gong to get it out. Flew out there and borrowed my Aunts truck, she's an equestrian type, and hauled it back to San Jose. Spent a month working on it to fix the mistakes the "Service Person" at the honda dealer made. Most to the time was spent waiting on backordered parts. I then rode the bike around California for a year and then rode it to Florida. Great fun. I am now looking for a used wee to keep in her garage.
Al

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
New Guy

Hey AL, always nice to meet a new Trooper on the road ,and one that lives just around the corner. I will keep you posted on any group rides and will stop over soon for that beer you mentioned yesterday:rolleyes:
Bob (MyStrom)

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Like Bob said, great to have another rider in the neighborhood. Post ofte and hope to meet you soon on a ride. Bob and I plan on getting together more often than we had in the past, so stay tuned!!!!:)

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
Bob, here is your chance to get ahead. Better take him up on his offer to ride!!! LOL!

Private between My_Strom and me.........

CYA!!!:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts