1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
269 Posts
Are you planning on going? I'll be heading down early Sat. morining with my nephew who lives in Leesburg.

Rich

·
Registered
324 Posts
This was a fun show. The best part of the show to me is just being able to get up close to all the bikes, sit on them, to get a real comprehension of the market... without anyone hovering nearby, selling up.

·
Registered
71 Posts
My wife and I went. Lots of cool stuff. The worst part was when some guy dropped an MV Agusta. Ouch! For the past two years now Triumph has not been a part of the DC show. I was hoping to see the new Tiger, but nooooo, no Triumphs at all. Have anybody seen Triumph at any of the other IMS show locations?

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I went. Was hoping for better shops for extras. Was good to sit on the Buell, and BMW and make me appreciate my Strom that much more. Also told some people looking at Stroms how great they are. Other than that my boys kept me busy as they got to sit on more of the bikes than I did :rolleyes:

·
Registered
383 Posts
No triumph at the NYC show either although they unveiled the new victory tourer....."interesting looking" would be an appropriate phrase, bit disappointed Fairchild was a no-show even though they were on the exhibitor list as I wanted to pick up a schuberth helmet:mad:

·
Registered
8 Posts
NYC SHow Good

The show was good but someone trashed the black V. Funny how it was the V not the Wee that got all smashed up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts