StromTrooper banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody around Wollongong/ Western Sydney aera up for a cuppa/brunch tomorrow? If not I might check out some roads around Nowra, Morton NP
Cheers

·
Registered
924 Posts
You no doubt know the road Chops but if you're in the Nowra area you could duck down to Braidwood, home of a terrific bakery/coffee shop. (On the left coming in from Nowra.)

And don't go making eyes at the nice Air Force chappies when you ride through the Nowra base either! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Don, but the RAAF boys don't intrest me, may be the Maroons might like to drop in there on thrir way south :green_lol:
We had brekky at the bakery a fortnight ago, very nice, but not for brekky :fineprint:

·
Super Moderator
4,681 Posts
And don't go making eyes at the nice Air Force chappies when you ride through the Nowra base either! :mrgreen:
I thought it was HMAS Albatross, a naval air station, not RAAF.

HMAS Albatross - Royal Australian Navy

Now Don might be more interested in navy boys! :mrgreen:

Chops, I'd love to go but I have the tank and plastics off the bike to do some work on it prior to an upcoming ride to Grenfell with Saturn5.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks p38arover, I tried to edit my post but for some reason the cursor wouldn't move , then the tele sh#t itself :headbang: then I forgot about it.
I don't think the Maroons care what service they make eyes at :green_lol:
There is something weird going on here atm
No cuppa tomorrow, no ride either :furious:

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Anybody around Wollongong/ Western Sydney aera up for a cuppa/brunch tomorrow? If not I might check out some roads around Nowra, Morton NP
Cheers
Gee I wish you gave a little more notice Chops. I'd enjoy a catch-up The Gong is not too far for me. Next time, give a bit more notice if possible.
Regards
Saturn 5

1 - 6 of 6 Posts