StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking about doing a burger run this weekend since it appears that the weather may corporate. Reply with your preferences:

Jack Rabbit's - 1244 Storrs Road, Mansfield, CT
Willimantic Brewing Co./Main St. Cafe - 967 Main St., Willimantic, CT
J.D. Cooper's - 146 Park Rd., Putnam, CT
Hooters - 1731 Berlin Turnpike Wethersfield, CT 06109

Day
Saturday 3/6
Sunday 3/7

Time (arrival +/-)
1 pm

This is the first time I am trying to set something like this up. If you have better ideas or locations (preferably middle/northeast CT) please let me know.
Friday about 8pm decisions will be made and posted. :thumbup:

Thanks

·
Registered
96 Posts
burger run

I live an hour north of you however I know your area fairly well since I've been to the Bean, Back Dor and the Willamantic brew pub at the old post office. I also bought my wee strom at Columbia Motorsports. I don't know if I'll have my bike on the road but if Sunday is the choice and the bike gets out of hibernation I will be up for any thing. I'll keep my eye on this site to see what transpires.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good Day,

Since not a lot of interest, I am planning on on my own run. I will be at Willimantic Brewing Co around 12.

·
Registered
96 Posts
connecticut ride

A great day for the first ride of 2010 plus good beer, food and motorcycle talk. The Main Street Cafe is an excellent place to stop if you are in the vicinity of Willamantic plus the Frog Bridge is worth a visit for something unique.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It was fun meeting with someone who has a passion for riding. I will try this again after the weather warms up. :yesnod:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts